Thursday, October 11, 2012

coach Settled Down Like Rain




2) Settled Down Like Rain (Hollywood Town Hall)



I'm not afraid to admit that I will hit "repeat" on my CD player and listen to this song 8-12 times in a row. The beauty of this song is that it always leaves you wanting more when it ends after only 3 minutes. Your words hung high in the rafters and settled down like rain, what a great chorus.



1) Blue (Tomorrow The Green Grass)



At their concerts this song definitely elicits the greatest reaction from fans. To me it is kind of their early end, being that Mark Olson left the band prior to this album really being given a chance to make the breakthrough it seemed destined to. To me this song epitomizes what the Jayhawks are all about. So blue why don't you stay behind, I can still hear this song echoing around First Avenue the first time I saw them live. What a great show and great song.



So there it is, my top 10 Jayhawks songs of all time. I hope that there are still people out there who admire and love their music. If you are a fan and think that I have left off a song too great to not be in the top 10, please feel free to suggest it in the comment section.
相关的主题文章:

No comments:

Post a Comment